We aim to provide a comprehensive range of services, from initial evaluation to ongoing behavioral therapy and maintenance. We strongly believe in a collaborative approach, seeking and valuing parent and caregiver input and feedback at each step. We are dedicated to providing individualized, evidence-based psychological and behavioral services across many different settings, including outpatient, home, school, and community. All of our therapy services are also available via a HIPAA-compliant telehealth audio and visual format.
At the Behavioral Pediatric Institute of Alabama, we have experience working with children and adolescents with a variety of needs, including:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Academic Concerns and Learning Disabilities (e.g., Dyslexia)
• Executive Function and Organization
• Intellectual Disability
• Early Childhood and Developmental Concerns
• Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
• Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
We provide a range of services, including outpatient behavior therapy, comprehensive psychological assessments, and school consultation services. For more detailed information regarding these services, please click below.
School Consultation Services