We are offering social skills camps this summer! We will be offering a social skills camp for children ages 5 to 10 and a social skills camp for teens ages 10 to 14.
Our social skills camps will be led by our exceptional speech/language therapist, Dr. Heather Lebensburger, board certified behavior analysts, Nicole Mishkin and Julia Zimmerman, and registered behavior technician, Tiffany Ford. Information regarding camps is currently limited due to COVID-19.
Early Elementary - Age Children (K - 2nd Grade)
Using the evidence-based Friendship curriculum, this camp targets social skills including:
• Establishing common ground and initiating friendships
• Learning caring and controlled behavior
• Learning to negotiate friendships and compromise
• Handling competitive play
• Learning to communicate effectively and take the perspective other others
• Coping with bullying and disappointments
For additional information, contact us at 205-414-6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to see you this summer!